Friday, September 30, 2011

The day he cursed TRAI in 100 messages.

It's 2.30 sharp, a humid day.
Navdeep is busy messaging his girlfriend. The boy is upset with the TRAI authorities for restricting maximum texting to 100. He proudly claims his record to be 534. Average being 280 per day. He turns upto me and says, "That TRAI chief must not be having any girlfriend". He doesnt waste a single second and goes back to his previous work. From the window one can see the Accounts lecturer pacing towards the gallery. A punctual lad he is. Alas, But he is late by 1 minute.
Naushad, is busy jolting down the assignment papers. But he doesnt regret the class he bunked yesterday to watch 'Godfather'. A very old movie, though he wont miss it a single time it comes on the television. My best buddy he is.
Mr. Harish, our lecturer doesn't seem to be in a good mood though.The ratio is 80:20. You need to plan accordingly.
Navdeep is still fuming, busy making his Gf understand that it was not his fault the previous day, trying to pack his reasons into one message. Naushad has completed his milestone.
Though accounts being my favorite subject of all, I still dont feel the same 'rush' today. Its a lazy thursday afternoon.
Finally the class is over. I hear an uneven sound from my side. Accent something in between Sanjose and Kalkaji.
Navdeep hands over me his phone to me.
It reads: "I think its over. :X"
(the rest is written in the title)

No comments:

Post a Comment